- Mergers & Acquisitions in Mexico: Confronting Tax and Labor Challenges
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- The New Right of Opposition to the Trademark Registration Process in Mexico
- By: Tracy Delgadillo
- CRE Simplifies Rules for Open Seasons and Capacity Assignments in Natural Gas Transportation and Storage
- By: Carlos Chavez
- Considerations on the New Legitimization Model of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz, Mauricio Garza
- Mergers & Acquisitions 2017, 6th Edition
- By: JATA
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- ANOTHER MILLIONAIRE DOLLAR INVESTMENT.
Cipro is developing three hydraulic projects with a value of approx U.S.$250 million.
- FRENCH COMPANY INCREASES INVESTMENT IN JALISCO.
Saverglass will invest approx U.S.$116 million in its facilities in Jalisco to expand and improve their glass production.
- MILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT IN THE MINING INDUSTRY.
Torex Gold Resources will invest approx U.S.$850 million in Guerrero, state in which it is currently operating.