With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Amendments to the Industrial Property Law
- By: Tracy Delgadillo
- Acquiring Real Estate Property in Mexico as a Foreigner
- By: Veronica Cantu
- The Reactivation of Activities & the Reopening of Non-Essential Industries following the Sanitary Emergency
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz, Jaime A. Treviño, Mauricio Garza
- CRE’s Opinion on the Cross-border Marketing of Hydrocarbons in Mexico
- By: Carlos Chavez
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Mexico: Confronting Tax and Labor Challenges
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- PEMEX BUYS-OUT U.S. REFINERY.
PEMEX paid approx U.S.$600 million to acquire control of Shell’s Deer Park refinery in Houston, Texas.
- NEMAK ISSUES SUSTAINTABILITY BONDS.
Nemak successfully placed its first global bond linked to sustainability, raising approx U.S.$500 million.
- THE UNICORN IN SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED COMPANIES.
Clip received an equity investment of approx U.S.$250 million from SoftBank Group and Viking Global Investors.