With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Foreigners’ First Steps into Mexico
- By: Daniel I. Puente
- COVID-19 and the Labor Implications Derived from the Declaration of Sanitary Emergency in Mexico
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz, Mauricio Garza, Cristobal Montemayor
- Mexico’s Energy Update: Still Open For Business
- By: Carlos Chavez
- Employer Substitution in Mexico’s Subcontracting Reform Bill
- By: Carlos Chavez, Victor Mauricio Diaz, Jaime A. Treviño
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Mexico: Confronting Tax and Labor Challenges
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- CFE MAKES BILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT IN SIX NEW POWER PLANTS.
CFE recently announced an investment of approx U.S.$3.1 billion and will generate approximately 30,000 new jobs.
- SEMPRA ENERGY TO BUY OUT MEXICAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.
Sempra Energy recently announced that it will acquire the remaining stake of IEnova.
- FIBRA PROLOGIS ISSUES GREEN BOND.
Fibra Prologis has recently issued a green bond worth approx U.S.$375 million.