With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Practical Handbook for Investing & Doing Business in Mexico, 2nd Edition, 2019
- By: JATA
- Mexico’s New Electric Industry Law
- By: JATA
- Data Privacy Compliance under the Mexican Law and the GDPR
- By: Carlos Chavez
- Brief Notes on the Mexican Pledge Without Transfer of Possession
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- The New Right of Opposition to the Trademark Registration Process in Mexico
- By: Tracy Delgadillo
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- ANOTHER MILLIONAIRE DOLLAR INVESTMENT.
Cipro is developing three hydraulic projects with a value of approx U.S.$250 million.
- FRENCH COMPANY INCREASES INVESTMENT IN JALISCO.
Saverglass will invest approx U.S.$116 million in its facilities in Jalisco to expand and improve their glass production.
- MILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT IN THE MINING INDUSTRY.
Torex Gold Resources will invest approx U.S.$850 million in Guerrero, state in which it is currently operating.