With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- New Rules for Immigration in Mexico
- By: Tracy Delgadillo Miguel de Leon
- JATA’s Guide to Investing and Conducting Business in Mexico, 2021 ed.
- By: JATA
- CRE Simplifies Rules for Open Seasons and Capacity Assignments in Natural Gas Transportation and Storage
- By: Carlos Chavez
- Considerations on the New Legitimization Model of Collective Bargaining Agreements
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz, Mauricio Garza
- Mergers & Acquisitions 2017, 6th Edition
- By: JATA
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- A BILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT.
Delta Air Lines Inc. announced that it will invest approx U.S.$1.2 billion in their associated airlines.
- THE RISE OF THE UNICORN ERA.
Merama became a unicorn company after it achieved a valuation of approximately U.S.$1.2 billion.
- ANOTHER MILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT FOR 2022.
Kansas City Southern de Mexico (KCSM) plans on investing approximately U.S.$122 million in 2022.