With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Employer Substitution in Mexico’s Subcontracting Reform Bill
- By: Carlos Chavez, Victor Mauricio Diaz, Jaime A. Treviño
- Brief Labor Notes on Mexican Acquisition Transactions
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- Mexico’s Post-NAFTA Scenario: What Are We Really Talking About?
- By: Carlos Chavez, Jaime A. Treviño, Veronica Cantu
- Advantages of the Mexican Free Trade Agreements’ Network
- By: Alejandro Aguirre
- The Reactivation of Activities & the Reopening of Non-Essential Industries following the Sanitary Emergency
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz, Jaime A. Treviño, Mauricio Garza
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- ANOTHER BILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT IN THE NORTH OF MEXICO.
Houfsan is ready to receive about four more Chinese companies at the end of this year and early 2022.
- A CHANGE FOR RETAIL STORES.
Chedraui announced the closing of an agreement to acquire Smart & Final Holdings for approx U.S.$620 million.
- PEMEX BUYS-OUT SHELL IN U.S. REFINERY.
PEMEX will acquire Royal Dutch Shell’s controlling interest in a Texas refinery for approx U.S.$596 million.