With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Mexico’s Labor Law Reform on “Work From Home”
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz , Carlos Chavez
- How Much Legal Leeway is in the Hands of the Mexican President?
- By: Tracy Delgadillo, Mauricio Garza, Jaime A. Treviño
- Practical Handbook for Investing & Doing Business in Mexico, 2nd Edition, 2019
- By: JATA
- New Rules for Immigration in Mexico
- By: Tracy Delgadillo Miguel de Leon
- The Mexican Energy Reform: Three Years After
- By: Carlos Chavez
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- THE COMEBACK OF THE MINING INDUSTRY.
By the end of 2021, the mining industry in Mexico plans on investing approx U.S.$5.34 billion in this sector.
- MORE INVESTMENT FROM JAPAN.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries announced that it will expand their presence in Nuevo Leon.
- SOFTBANK’S BILLIONAIRE FUND.
SoftBank Group Corp launched another fund of approximately U.S. $3 billion to invest in tech companies in Latin America.