With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Mergers & Acquisitions 2017, 6th Edition
- By: JATA
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Mexico: Confronting Tax and Labor Challenges
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- JATA’s Guide to Investing and Conducting Business in Mexico, 2021 ed.
- By: JATA
- Mexico’s Labor Law Reform on “Work From Home”
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz , Carlos Chavez
- Foreigners’ First Steps into Mexico
- By: Daniel I. Puente
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- ANOTHER MILLIONAIRE DOLLAR INVESTMENT.
Cipro is developing three hydraulic projects with a value of approx U.S.$250 million.
- FRENCH COMPANY INCREASES INVESTMENT IN JALISCO.
Saverglass will invest approx U.S.$116 million in its facilities in Jalisco to expand and improve their glass production.
- MILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT IN THE MINING INDUSTRY.
Torex Gold Resources will invest approx U.S.$850 million in Guerrero, state in which it is currently operating.