With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Mexico’s New Hydrocarbons Law
- By: JATA
- The New Mexican Anti-Bribery Regulation
- By: Mauricio Garza
- The Mexican Energy Reform: Three Years After
- Comments on a Mexican Due Diligence Process
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- COVID-19 and the Labor Implications Derived from the Declaration of Sanitary Emergency in Mexico
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz, Mauricio Garza
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- ENI FINDS A NEW OIL FIELD IN MEXICO.
Eni has discovered a new oil field in the Southeast region of Mexico that may have reserves of between 150 and 200 million barrels.
- SPAIN IS MEXICO’S SECOND FOREING INVESTOR.
During the first semester of 2021, Spain was positioned as the second foreign investor in Mexico.
- HOKCHI ENERGY OPENS NEW PLANT.
Hokchi Energy has inaugurated a plant with a processing capacity of 35,000 barrels of crude oil per day and 13 million cubic feet of gas per day.